This is the 21th century and all youngsters have their own smartphone, and those they want to customize it. And this wants you to want, in here I teach you to step by step for “HOW TO ROOT ANDROID PHONES EASILY“.
Just like you, a number of Android users are curious about rooting and often wonder whether or not they should root their phone. This is especially true for users who are new to the world of Android and are scared that they will damage their smartphone in some way. Keep reading to know what rooting is, what are the risks that you are taking and how rooting unlocks the full potential of your Android device.
What is Rooting?
In simple terms, Rooting is a process of unlocking your Android phone which lets you conquer the limitations that the carrier or the manufacturer of your phone has imposed upon it.
Rooting Your phone cause some serious and some cool effects lest discuss this :
- Rooting frees your Android phone from the clutches of the mobile carrier where you got your phone from unless you got it unlocked. If that’s the case, rooting frees your phone from the restrictions of the Android OS.
- Rooting allows you to install “unofficial” and advanced versions of the Android OS. Generally, Android OS is carried over-the-air by Google and selected carriers to their Android-released devices. And this usually takes awhile to happen. Luckily, there are developers who make this updates available and the only way you can install them is to root your phone.
- Rooting allows you to uninstall stock apps which are most of the time useless and were pre-installed by the manufacturer or your career
- Rooting allows you take screenshots of your phone. It is so easy to take screenshots on the iPhone, but it will take rooting for Android phone users to do this.
- Rooting allows you to back up your phone’s system to an SD card so that you can try out custom ROMs and revert back to your old system
- Rooting allows you to move apps to an SD card instead of cramping your phone’s internal storage.
- Rooting allows you to use custom operating systems that will render your Android phones more useful.
- Rooting lets you overclock your phone’s kernel, making it performs faster than it was intended to perform by the manufacturer.
- Rooting lets you fully personalize and customize your phone’s interface with cool themes, wallpapers, widgets and more.
- Rooting might void your phone’s warranty.
- Rooting can cause your phone to act abnormally, especially if not done properly.
- Rooting renders your phone unqualified to receive OS updates through OTA. So you will be on your own to look out for valid sources. The good news is that your phone is probably running the latest OS after you have rooted it.
- You’ll be spending more time with your phone since rooting entails constant updates and all.
- Rooting may make your phone perform faster but there are downsides to it specifically running too hot to the point of overheating your device.
So you here about root, so now how to root android phones of any version –
1. With Apps –
“KingoROOT” easy way to root, good for Samsung and now-branded phones. – Download here
FramaRoot” this is another best app for rooting your smartphones. – Download Here
“Z4Root” this is not great but work is ok.- download here
“KingRoot” great at some points of a very easy way this will include some great stuff try it. – download here
“IRoot” this will have some great options and also funny things. – download here
so this is how you root your android phone easily with these apps right now.
If you want to confirm your root so download this app “RootChecker”.
If you like this post plz share and comment.And Hope you like how to root android phones.