This Item Isn’t Available in Your Country: Google Play Store
When I want to install apps from google play store, but not the INSTALL button that appears instead a warning that reads This Item Isn’t Available In Your Country.
So, How To Fix Download Android App which is not Available in Your Country from Play Store?
Some android apps intentionally set to be distributed in certain permitted countries.
How To Download Android App which is not Available in Your Country from Play Store
Bypass Google Play Store using VPN (Virtual Private Network)
Since the problem is the limitation of the distribution of the app only for certain countries, the solution so that we can still download the apps is by using VPN (virtual private network).
The VPN functions as the tool for changing our IP address to other desired IP address. In this particular case, we need to change the IP address to the US or UK IP address.
By changing the IP address to a US IP address, then Google Play store will detect and assume that our Android Gadget Android is in US, and therefore allow you to access the previously restricted app.
1. Create VPN Account.
Create New Account TunnelBear (you need to register first, don’t worry it’s free) 1
In this particular tutorial I use the TunnelBear App for Android. Besides that it’s free, the app also has simple user interface and therefore easy to use. In addition, it also has funny and cute animated bear.
2. Install TunnelBear App
- Download & Install TunnelBear VPN from Google Play Store.
- Open TunnelBear Android App
- Pick the country for the VPN server, such as United States, UK, etc.
- Press On, in the top section.
- Wait a moment, until the animated bear is displayed in your desired country and then there will be a notification telling you that the VPN is activated by TunnelBear.
Read more: 33% OFF TunnelBear Grizzly Coupon
3. Clearing Cache & Force Stop the Google Play Store
- Open the Android Setting → Application → All Application → look for the “Google Play Store”. And push on the Google Play Store.
- Choose Clear Cache only, not Clear data, and then choose Force Stop.
- Now open the Google Play and there will be a Pop up Google Play Term of Service. Press Accept.
- Now you have accessed Google Play from US.
So, now you can download and install any android apps that previously not available in your country.
In addition of the functionality of accessing the Android apps which previously not available in your country, the VPN also can be used to access the blocked sites that your provider block or watching netflix.
You can also try using PIA as an TunnelBear alternative.
Make sure that you only use Google Play store with VPN just for downloading free version apps and don’t use it for purchasing paid-version apps.
If you purchase using the VPN IP address that does not belong to your country, then Google will detect and assume that your account is being hacked and therefore Google or Paypal will freeze your account.
Based on my experience, the usage of VPN to access apps that previously not available for my country is perfectly safe.
Perhaps you have another ways of downloading app that is not available for your country? Please share in the comment box.