Sublime Text is the powerful cross-platform source code editor. It is available for Mac, Windows, and Linux. After recent updates, the previous license key is no longer working. Previous license key for Sublime Text 3 build 3103, 3114, 3124 and 3126 can be found at GitHub. After recent updates to build 3143 these license keys are banned. To activate Sublime Text 3 build 3143 use this license key.
Sublime Text 3.0 Build 3143 License Key
|—– BEGIN LICENSE —–|
|200 User License|
|1D77F72E 390CDD93 4DCBA022 FAF60790|
|61AA12C0 A37081C5 D0316412 4584D136|
|94D7F7D4 95BC8C1C 527DA828 560BB037|
|D1EDDD8C AE7B379F 50C9D69D B35179EF|
|2FE898C4 8E4277A8 555CE714 E1FB0E43|
|D5D52613 C3D12E98 BC49967F 7652EED2|
|9D2D2E61 67610860 6D338B72 5CF95C69|
|E36B85CC 84991F19 7575D828 470A92AB|
|—— END LICENSE ——|
This license key was originally posted at GitHub.
Changelog 3.0 (Build 3143)
- Refreshed UI theme, including full high DPI support
- New icon
- Added alternate theme, Adaptive, that inherits colors from the color scheme
- Added new color schemes Breakers, Mariana and Sixteen, derived from the excellent work of Chris Kempson and Dmitri Voronianski
- Added color scheme and theme switchers with live preview via the command palette
- Windows: Added touch input
- Linux: Added repositories for apt, yum and Pacman
- Mac: Added Touch Bar support
- Mac: Support for custom color window title bars on OS X 10.10+
- Many additions and bug fixes to the theme engine, plus full documentation
Downloads and a full changelog are available on the Sublime Text 3 page.
Click on the thumbnail to see the full-screen image.
If you have any problem regarding registering sublime text 3.0 please comment below and let me know.